It’s hard to believe. Established in 1960, the Internet has been around for over half a century! And there are two things that have always been associated with the Internet: Emailing and Searching. The question is, “Does your Search Engine Marketing Program perform as though it is as old as the Internet itself?? If you feel your Search Engine Marketing Program could serve you more effectively, you need to contact Pathmaker Marketing LLC right away!
“How”, you may ask, “do I know if my Search Engine Marketing Program is meeting my needs or not?”
The answer is in the search results. Where do you show up when someone searches for a term that applies to your company? If you’re not dominating page one, then you need to beef up your Search Engine Marketing efforts.
But it goes beyond that. This is vitally important: The fact that you show up on Page One when you search for your company name and the city in which you are located does not mean you have an effective Search Engine Marketing Program. You see, your Search Engine Marketing Program should be sending you new clients, not people who already know your company’s name and where you are located!
The challenge is to get Page One Rankings when people search for something they want and you offer. As you undoubtedly already know, when someone does an Internet Search and they get voluminous results, they tend to refine their search. For example, if you searched the Internet for “Trucks,” you will get a lot of results! This is when the refinement takes place. You may next go to “Trucks for Sale,” only to find that there is still a large number of listings! So, you keep refining it down until you get to “Chevy Pickups For Sale Between Five and Fifteen Years Old.” We recently worked with an Auto plex in Canada who discovered that there were over 50,000 term variations involved for their product offerings! Your goal is to show up on page one for as many Search Phrases as possible, and that is exactly what the experts at Pathmaker Marketing LLC are dedicated to doing for you!
With Search Engine Marketing you have two categories of terms/phrases: Short Tail and Long Tail. With Short Tail the term or phrase is two words or less. Long Tail is three words or more. The “Tail” gets longer each time you refine your search. Our talented staff can help you determine the Keywords you will want to concentrate on, and then incorporate them into your Search Engine Marketing Program.
At this point you may be wondering, “Why, exactly, do I want Page One Rankings?” The answer is simple: Page One Rankings will get qualified traffic to your Website! Simply speaking, people will click on your listing because they are looking for what you offer! That’s why we at Pathmaker Marketing LLC will concentrate on one thing and one thing only-creating your Search Engine Marketing Program so that it will diligently send you qualified leads.
Pathmaker Marketing LLC has three objectives while developing your Search Engine Marketing Program: 1) Get Page Rankings, specifically Page One; 2) Get Traffic to Your Website; 3) Convert Visitors to Customers. We meet those objectives first though comprehensive Keyword Research. Once we have discovered the Total Universe of Terms, we focus on the Winnable Terms by refining the list. Once we have identified the Winnable Terms, we approach your Search Engine Marketing Program with a five-pronged method of attack.
Our first area of concentration is Pay-Per-Click Advertising. As we refine your Keyword List en route to determining Winnable Terms, we seek those with a low enough Pay-Per-Click cost to make your quest for Page Rankings a viable undertaking. Next, we focus on Search Engine Optimization. This is a specialized undertaking that the Pathmaker Marketing LLC staff is most adept at, and has had excellent results with for many other clients!
Then we focus on Link Building. A science in itself, Link Building is one of those tasks that, while appearing to be tiresome, burdensome and even boring, is an important aspect in a Search Engine Marketing Program.
We follow Link Building with the development of Social Networking. Unbeknownst to many business people, Social Networking can be an integral part of their Search Engine Marketing Program, and not just a way to keep in touch with friends.
Last, but certainly not least, our talented staffers can help you develop a Blogging regimen that will anchor your Search Engine Marketing Program, as each post will work directly to strengthening your Page Ranking. Utilizing our knowledge and skills regarding Blogging. You can even retain us to actually write the Blog Posts for you.
We Can Help You DOMINATE Search Engine Real Estate!
Ever hear the term: location, location location? It refers to where you want to buy real estate. It’s sage advice to not put your dream house in a run-down neighborhood if you expect it to gain in value. It’s better to have the small house in a good neighborhood than the big house in a bad neighborhood.
There’s a similar adage when it comes to marketing your website:
Dominate page one real estate in search engines if you expect to turn your website into a revenue powerhouse. When someone searches for a term, and all the listings on page one refer to your organization, you’ve effectively eliminated the competition on that search term! And Pathmaker Marketing can help you do it. We’ll help you use blogs, link building, social media, pay per click advertising, and search engine optimization to dominate search engine real estate, which will bring more visitors to your website. And we’ll help you convert those visitors into assets such as emails lists, sales leads, and sales!
Contact Us to Today See How We Can Help You
Turn Your Website Into a Revenue Powerhouse
Through any of our Search Engine Marketing Packages, Pathmaker Marketing can help you employ appropriate strategies to dominate page one real estate for your organization.
This package includes the basics you need to begin securing more real estate for your organization in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Strategic Keyword Research – We will put our powerful tools to work identifying up to 50 relevant keywords that people are using when they search for organizations like yours.
- Keyword Prioritization – We will run the keywords identified in Step 1 through our Keyword Difficulty Ranker, which is proprietary software that helps us pinpoint which of those keywords will be relatively easier than others to establish dominate positions for your organization in search engines.
- Traffic Conversion Ideas – We will provide 6 strategic suggestions to improve the traffic conversion process on your website. This will help you convert visitors to assets such as email lists, sales leads, and sales.
- Volume Link Building – There are various different kinds of inbound links that will help your website get higher rankings in search engines: Volume, Authoritative, Deep and Local. Search engines will see these links as improving your site’s “popularity”, making them valuable for increasing the site’s rankings. This process drives traffic to your site. For this package, we’ll work to develop Volume Links (100-300 inbound links to your home page).
- Pay Per Click Advertising – We will work with you to set up a Google Adwords account and launch Pay Per Click advertising. The cost for Pathmaker to set up and manage the campaign is included in this package. Advertising costs – the amount you are charged each time some clicks on your ad – will be paid by you directly to Google. We do not “mark up” or broker the exchange of money you pay to Google or other search engines for paid advertising. As a starting point, we request $100 in click through traffic each month for the six month period. (You can increase this Google ad spending amount if desired).
- Dedicated PPC Landing Pages – We will coordinate appropriate dedicated landing pages to which all advertising visitors go. This will help convert site visitors into lists, leads or sales for your organization.
- Google Conversion Code – We will install Google Conversion Code onto your website to help us identify and report to you which of your keywords are the most successful at driving traffic to your site.
- Social Networking – We will work with you to expand your search engine listings on your priority keywords through social networks such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Plaxo, etc.
- Accountability – We are accountable to you and will provide a regular Progress Report on our accomplishments on your behalf.
This package includes everything in the Entry Level Package PLUS search engine optimization and most in-depth link building.
- Social Networking Growth – We will help you get friends and followers in your social networks and begin promoting your products, services and events through them.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – We will identify the 6 most promising keywords for getting search engine traffic to your site and have tweaked your site to convert visitors to assets, then we will begin the process of optimizing various pages on your site to be found by search engines – using the keywords we identified. The goal of this step is to see your website get ranked in the Top 10 listings on Google on your priority keywords. To do this, we will make SEO improvements to your site copy, keyword density, page titles, meta tags, etc.
- Search Engine Submissions – We will submit your website up to 25 different search engines, including Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Link Building – We will build upon the Volume Link Building performed in the Basic Package to add the following.
- Authoritative Link Building: We will work with you to identify outside sources that are considered experts in your industry and work to establish links from as many of these sources as possible.
- Deep Link Building: Each month, we will strive to secure inbound links to subpages on your website.
- Local Link Building: We will strive to secure links that show your business, along with other businesses in your area, when someone searches for your keyword in your location.
This package includes everything in the Advanced Package PLUS additional SEO and a powerful blog tool that can significantly increase your organization’s presence on the Internet.
- Additional Search Engine Optimization We will optimize for an additional 6 keywords, and help you add additional content to accomplish this if necessary.
- Blog Marketing – This powerful tool will take you leaps ahead of other blog tools in terms of getting you ranked in search engines. We will:
- Design a header and buttons for your calls to action.
- Incorporate 15 of your strategic keywords into the blog, giving you one blog for each keyword. Each time you post content to one of the keyword blogs, that content will automatically flow to others of your keyword blogs as appropriate.
- Help you reach a critical level of 200 blog entries by offering our expert ghostwriting services to post 2 blog entries per week for each of the 6 months. Our research shows that 200 blog entries is the level at which you will begin to dominate page one real estate in search engines!
- We will autoflow the Blog onto the blogging networks (WordPress, Blogger, LiveJournal, Xanga, Vox, etc.
* Entry Level and Advanced Packages are for a 6-month contract, and and Premium Package is for a 1-year contract. All fees must be paid in advance each month by credit card or check.